About UNI Britannica
UNI Britannica provides a number of services to support ЕU and International students in their study abroad. We offer more than 200 Bachelor and Master courses in 21 university campuses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Southampton, Cornwell, and Cambridge.
As an educational adviser, we will help you to choose a UK university and a program that fits your interests and career plans. Our support services are designed to ensure that you receive all the guidance you need during your time with us.
What we do
- We will assist you throughout the entire application process, choosing a UK university for you, and registering all required documents on your behalf
- We will prepare you to study abroad, providing you with full navigation of your admission interview and all of the assessments for your UK university
- We will advise you on how to apply for a student loan (for EU & home students) or a student visa (for international students)
- We will help you with your student accommodation
- We will give you career-enhancing advice
Meet the team
At UNI Britannica, we maintain a diverse team to consult with you in your preferred language.