About UNI Britannica
UNI Britannica provides a number of services to support ЕU and International students in their study abroad. We offer more than 200 Bachelors and Masters courses in 21 UNI Campuses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Southampton and Cornwell and Cambridge.
As an educational adviser, we will help you to choose a UK university and a program that fit your interests and career plans. Our support services are designed to ensure that you receive all the guidance you can during your time with us.
What we do
- We will assist you throughout the entire application process, choosing a UK university for you and registering all required documents on your behalf
- We will prepare you to study abroad, providing you with full navigation of your admission interview and all of the assessments in your UK university
- We will consult you how to apply for a student loan (EU or home students) or a student visa (international students)
- We will help you with your students' accommodation
- We will give you career-enhancing advice
Meet the team
At UNI Britannica, our aim is to help you develop into a confident, independent thinker.