Register your interest and we'll get back to you

Take the first step towards British higher education.

Step 1 of 5

Personal Details

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What if I am unsure about the course I'd like to apply for?
Don't worry, our advisors will discuss with you all opportunities and career prospects before any final decisions are made.

Q. Do I need an IELTS Certificate?
International students are required to provide IELTS or CEFR or to take an internal English assessment, during the application process. However, in order to obtain a student visa they maust have an English-level Certificate.

Q. What if I do not have educational Certificates?
You still can apply for a degree course if you have at least 2 years of qualifying work experience and you are over 21 years old.

Q. Can I benefit from the Student Loan if I don`t live in the UK?
Only British, EU Pre-Settled and all Settled residents are eligible for Student Finance funded by the UK Government. Students on a visa cannot apply for this financial support.

Q. What budget do I need to study in the UK?
The fees for uni courses vary, depending on your study level and where in the UK you will be studying. You also need to consider your living cost and accommodation. If you are a home student of a UK resident you might be eligible for student funds from the UK government.

Confused on how to apply now? Ask us for help.

Still have questions?

We know all about the British Education System and will tell you what steps to take to study in the UK.