The current Covid-19 situation in the UK is presenting a continuing and evolving challenge to UNI Britannica`s Partners & Education Providers as well as our network of students.
However, we are still very much open to give you a chance to apply to a British University and we are doing our best to help you:
- Apply ONLINE
- Get your exam & interview ONLINE
- Enrol ONLINE
- Get access to lectures ONLINE
- You must have proof of a negative COVID-19 test to travel to England from abroad.
- You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.
- You must take a test even if you’re a UK citizen or you’ve already had the COVID-19 vaccine.
Lockdown Roadmap in England:
How the application process and enrolment would look like?
Face-to-face on-campus testing and interviews are currently not available. However, for those students that want to enrol at a university in Spring 2021 online version is available. To be able to attend assessments, applicants will need access to:
- laptop or PC with speakers (phones and iPads are not acceptable)
- Microphone & Webcam
For students who do not have the relevant IT equipment, we are able to accommodate them during their assessments in our office in London, Victoria SW1V1AA.
All enrolment will take place online and communications will be sent to students to confirm the next steps and processes for them to follow.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
- London Metropolitan University - 20th April 2021
- Ulster University – the 8th May 2021
- Northumbria University – 18th May 2021
- Solent University – the 25th May 2021
- UK College of Business & Computing (UWL) – 29th May 2021
- Middlesex University – the 4th June 2021
PROGRAMME OF STUDY – INTRODUCING ONLINE TEACHING
During the upcoming Spring intake 2021, as part of the response to the pandemic, universities UNI Britannica represents will continue to be teaching online until all restrictions being lifted. All support services for students are available online.
The online delivery is a temporary measure until the situation allows the unis to reintroduce classroom teaching. Please note, learners won’t need to take an unplanned break in their studies if their campuses are still not able to deliver learning face to face.
If you require any further information, do not hesitate to contact us!