Find all UNI Programs we have to offer in Academic Year 2021!
Enrolment starts in Jan/Feb/Apr at:
- Solent University Southampton
- Solent University - London
- Solent University - Birmingham
- Solent University - Manchester
- Ulster University - London
- Ulster University - Birmingham
- London Metropolitan University
- London Metropolitan University - Birmingham
- London Metropolitan University - Manchester
- UK College of Business & Computing - The City
- UK College of Business & Computing - Gants Hill
- UK College of Business & Computing - Holborn
- UK College of Business & Computing - Park Royal
- Middlesex University - London
- Middlesex University - Birmingham
- Middlesex University - Manchester
- Northumbria University – London
- Falmouth University – Cornwall
- Cambridge Seminars College – Cambridge
There are also programs available twice a week or evenings, suitable for working students.
Your Entry EXAM
If students are not able to provide a Certificate of English Level, after applying to a course, they will be given a date for assessments. Usually, students need to attend an Admission Interview, as well as Writing and Reading.
Can EU students without UK Settled or Pre-settled Status apply for a Student loan from the UK Government after January 2021?
Students from the EU without UK Residential Status will no longer be eligible for student loans in England after the academic year 2020. This will apply to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses, starting in September 2021. So, after January 2021 the financial support from Student Finance England will be still open but only for the intakes September 2020, January 2021 and June 2021.